[tkinter] trouble running imported modules in main program

David bouncingcats at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 01:13:48 EDT 2013

On 8 August 2013 14:06, snakeinmyboot <mikelhamer at gmail.com> wrote:

> for REAL you guys...wtf does this even mean lol. what is a boilerplate test code?

Did you try at all to find the answer to this yourself?

I ask because it took me only a few seconds to go to wikipedia and
search for "boilerplate" find this for you:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boilerplate_code

Tip: To successfully use forums like this one (where a lot of very
smart people read), the more care/effort/thought you demonstrate that
you tried to solve your issue before asking, the more likely you are
to receive a response.