pexpect, loading an entry field

Lakshmipathi.G lakshmipathi.g at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 04:10:46 EDT 2013

Hi -
I'm using Python 2.7.3 (Fedora 17) . I tried a simple example with
pexpect to copy a file to remote system. It works

$ cat pex.py
import pexpect
s = pexpect.spawn ('scp pex.py root at 10.30.77.244:/tmp')
s.expect ('Password:')
s.sendline ('a')
s.expect(pexpect.EOF,timeout=20)

Execute above program (change remote ip and password) - If it works
then its not an issue with pexpect or python
environment.

--
----
Cheers,