Newbie: static typing?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Aug 5 20:35:46 EDT 2013

Rui Maciel <rui.maciel at gmail.com> writes:

> Is there any pythonic way to perform static typing?

I think no; static typing is inherently un-Pythonic.

Python provides strong, dynamic typing. Enjoy it!

> Does anyone care to enlighten a newbie?

Is there some specific problem you think needs static typing? Perhaps
you could start a new thread, giving an example where you are having
trouble and you think static typing would help.

--
 \        “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “Wuh, I think |
  `\    so, Brain, but will they let the Cranberry Duchess stay in the |