Module for dialoging with intercative programs, sockets, files, etc.

Olive diolu.remove_this_part at bigfoot.com
Mon Aug 5 15:38:11 EDT 2013

I have found telnetlib which make very easy to interact with a telnet server, especially the read_until command. I wonder if something similar exits for other things that a telnet server. I for the moment have in mind interacting with a GSM modem (we do it by reading and writing a pseudo serial device file). But we could also want to interact with an interactive program or a socket, etc...

Olive