Can someone suggest better resources for learning sqlite3? I wanted to use the Python library but I don't know sql.

Aseem Bansal asmbansal2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 13:57:32 EDT 2013

I was writing a Python script for getting the user stats of a website(Specifically codereview.stackexchange). I wanted to store the stats in a database. I found Python3's sqlite3 library. I found that I needed sql commands for using it.

I have tried sql.learncodethehardway but it isn't complete yet. I tired looking on stackoverflow's  sql tag also but nothing much there. Can someone suggest me better resources for learning sql/sqlite3?