outputting time in microseconds or milliseconds

Ulrich Eckhardt ulrich.eckhardt at dominolaser.com
Mon Aug 5 02:15:11 EDT 2013

Am 02.08.2013 15:17, schrieb matt.doolittle33 at gmail.com:
> so you are saying that
>
>     self.logfile.write('%s\t'%(str(time())))
>
> should be:
>
>     self.logfile.write('%s\t'%(str(time.time())))

No, I'm not saying that. What I wanted to make clear is that your code
is impossible to understand as it stands, because nobody knows what
"time" refers to. My guess was that you had "from time import time,
strftime" somewhere in your code so that the "time" in your code refers
to the "time" function from Python's "time" module.

Uli