Having troubles with list methods

Adam Sweiger adamyoshi2184 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 21:03:34 EDT 2013

The code: pastebin.com/MyrLB704

I'm working on this program in my Python book, and for some reason it doesn't seem to be working.

I've read my code, it seems fine to me. Here's what the book says:

The High Scores program uses list methods to create and maintain a list of the user's best scores for a computer game. The program uses a simple, menu-driven interface. The user has a few choices. He or she can add a new score, delete a score, sort the scores, or quit the program.

When I run my code, it just keeps printing the same thing infinitely.

Any help?