Python script help

cool1574 at gmail.com cool1574 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 12:02:00 EDT 2013

I know I should be testing out the script myself but I did, I tried and since I am new in python and I work for a security firm that ask me to scan hundreds of documents a day for unsafe links (by opening them) I thought writing a script will be much easier. I do not know how to combine those three scripts together (the ones I wrote in my previous replay) that is why I cam to here for help. please help me build a working script that will do the job.
Thanks in advance.
you can contact me at cool1574 at gmail.com