PEP8 79 char max

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Thu Aug 1 15:53:26 EDT 2013

On 2013-08-01, Grant Edwards <invalid at invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On 2013-08-01, Joshua Landau <joshua at landau.ws> wrote:

>>> For example: if you're writing an assembler, you usually have a table
>>> of mnemonics/opcodes/instruction-format/addressing-modes.
>>
>> Why are you writing an assembler?
>
> I got tired of hand assembling (and disassembling) code for a custom
> microprocessor, so I wrote an assembler and a disassembler.

FWIW, 250 lines of Python gets you a pretty decent 2-pass absolute
assembler with full arithmetic expression support (including
user-defined symbols).  That 250 lines includes the "table" that
defines the individual instructions.

And yes, the columns in that table are aligned using spaces. ;)

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I just had a NOSE
                                  at               JOB!!