Best Python book(s) for a pre-teen?

beliavsky at aol.com beliavsky at aol.com
Thu Aug 1 09:11:06 EDT 2013

The Art of Problem Solving site, geared toward the best U.S. junior high and high school math students, offers a 10-week "Introduction to Programming" class http://www.artofproblemsolving.com/School/classlist.php that uses Python. There are weekly lectures in an online classroom and graded homework assignments. My 10yo boy is taking the class. But he tells me JavaScript is his favorite language :).