repeat program

Denis McMahon denismfmcmahon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 20:33:42 EDT 2013

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 17:22:28 -0700, eschneider92 wrote:

> How do I make the following program repeat twice instead of asking
> whether the player wants to play again?

You change something in the folowing two lines:

playagain='yes'
while playagain=='yes':

What you change and how you change it is probably your homework task, so
I really shouldn't tell you any more than that.

Also, I might not be right about where you need to make the change, but
hey, this is the internet, it must be right, yeah?

Denis McMahon, denismfmcmahon at gmail.com