Unwanted window spawns when using Tkinter with multiprocessing.

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 18:00:24 EDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 4:44 AM,  <alternative00 at rocketmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah I did, but I globalized my variables, I've got only functions, and not methods, and my clause seems to work so I don't know why it doesn't work.

I don't know what you mean by your "clause", and I think we have a
language barrier here. (Though your English is *way* better than my
French.) But for a simple rule of thumb, the only things you should
have flush left are "def" and "class" statements, and the one "if"
that checks __name__. Everything else should be indented.

Chris Angelico