Shear image (numpy.ndarray)

Radek Machulka radek.machulka at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 07:46:02 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am looking for some function that would shear my 2D numpy.ndarray array.
Since the numpy (probably) does not provide such a functionality
(numpy.roll does not do what I need), I hope the PIL might do the trick.

Google give me page that says: 'This function (im.transform) can be used to
scale, translate, rotate, and shear the original image.', however I was not
able to get it work.

So could anybody give me a hand how to use it (or how to shear the image in
different way)?

The input array is 2D (NxM) type numpy.float32.

Thanks
Radek