Nested For loop not running full

inshu chauhan insideshoes at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 04:48:31 EDT 2013

Hello everyone,

I have this part of my code where I am trying to traverse over an image by
running a for loop for both x and y co-ordinate axis. But the loop is
terminating by just reading first pixel. Can think of a reason why this is
happening ?

The code is:
for sy in xrange(0, segimage.height):
    for sx in xrange(0, segimage.width):
            if segimage[sy,sx] == (0.0, 0.0, 0.0):
                continue
            else:
                seg_color = segimage[sy,sx]
                blue = int(seg_color[0])
                green = int(seg_color[1])
                red = int(seg_color[2])
                reg_num = blue + 256 * green + 65536 * red
                for l in f:
                    sp = l.split(",")
                    if len(sp) == 14:
                        print sy, sx  # for checking which pixel its
reading currently
                        print reg_num, sp[0]  # for checking whats
happening
                        if reg_num == int(sp[0].strip()):
                            print reg_num, sp[0].strip() # for checking
whats happening
                            classification = int(sp[13].strip())

The inside "for loop" is for reading a csv format file from which I am
extracting some information.

Thanks in Advance for your suggestions