Comparison Style

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 12:25:07 EDT 2013

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 12:19 AM, llanitedave <llanitedave at veawb.coop> wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 24, 2013 10:57:49 PM UTC-7, Chris Angelico wrote:
>> I thought programming WAS a hobby?
>>

> I meant a safer, easier, and more mainstream hobby, like base jumping or motorcycle aerobatics or something.

Good point. With the sort of thinking you're demonstrating here, you
should consider a job working with Spike Milligna (the well-known
typing error). I believe there ought to be an office cubicle available
for you in one of the excellent organizations devoted to Milliganesque
thinkers and computer programmers - the walls are nicely padded...

ChrisA