How to get JSON values and how to trace sessions??

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 16:47:34 EDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 6:09 AM,  <webmaster at terradon.nl> wrote:
> But now i am wondering how to trace sessions? it is needed for a multiplayer game, connected to a webserver. How do i trace a PHP-session? I suppose i have to save a cookie with the sessionID from the webserver? Is this possible with Python? Are their other ways to keep control over which players sends the gamedata?
>
> Secondly, can i handle JSON values? I know how to create them serverside, but how do i handle that response in python?

Python has a JSON module that should do what you want:
http://docs.python.org/3.3/library/json.html

I don't know the details of cookie handling in Python, but this looks
to be what you want:

http://docs.python.org/3.3/library/http.cookiejar.html#http.cookiejar.CookieJar

Tip: The Python docs can be searched very efficiently with a web
search (eg Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, etc). Just type "python" and
whatever it is you want - chances are you'll get straight there.

ChrisA