Dear Human !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BV BV bv8bv8bv8 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 15:14:09 EDT 2013

Dear Human!

The lecturer says at the beginning of the video, "I am talking to
you as a human; it does not matter whether you are Christian, Jew,
Buddhist or Hindu. It does not matter whether you are a worshipper of
idols, atheist, religious, secularist, a man or woman. I talk and
address you as a human. Have you ever stopped and asked yourself one
day the reason why you believe in what you believe in? Have you ever
thought about
the reason for which you chose the religion you practice?"

http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/-PcxpUGSmK0?rel=0

thank you