anyone know pandas ? Don't understand error: NotImplementedError...

Wayne Werner wayne at waynewerner.com
Thu Apr 18 09:44:53 EDT 2013

On Wed, 17 Apr 2013, someone wrote:

>  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/pandas/tseries/offsets.py", line 214, in
> rule_code
>    raise NotImplementedError
> NotImplementedError
> --------------------
>
> Can anyone tell why this error appears and how to fix it?

I don't know anything about pandas, but my recommendation?

   $ vim /usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/pandas/tseries/offsets.py

(or nano or emacs - whatever editor you're comfortable with).

Go to line 214, and take a look-see at what you find. My guess is it will
be something like:

def rule_code():
     raise NotImplementedError()

Which is terribly unhelpful.