a couple of things I don't understand wrt lists

Lele Gaifax lele at metapensiero.it
Wed Apr 17 07:13:24 EDT 2013

aaB <mecagonoisician at gmail.com> writes:

> - copy/paste vs retyping:
> Several people have remarked that I had retyped instead of copy/pasting.
> This is exactly what happened, the fact is I haven't figured out yet how to
> enable copy/pasting from urxvt to vim.

I used to use rxvt, but since a while I switched to roxterm for exactly
that annoying problem: I may be wrong, but urxvt uses only the "ancient"
X cut&paste way of selecting a region with the mouse and then using the
middle mouse button to paste it back.

ciao, lele.
lele at metapensiero.it  |                 -- Fortunato Depero, 1929.