Newbie questions on Python

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 17:53:29 EDT 2013

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 7:40 AM, Walter Hurry <walterhurry at lavabit.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 01:30:03 +1000, Chris Angelico wrote:
>
>> By the way, regarding your email address: there are no cheat codes in
>> Python
>
> ROFLMAO. Incidentally, my son used to use IDDQD rather than IDKFA.
>
> I of course spurned all such, since I preferred to do it the hard way.
> Thus I was Doomed.

I'd sometimes use IDDQD/IDFA (no K) and then see how quickly I could
blitz the levels, with proper navigation. There's something inherently
fun about blasting through everything with the rocket launcher.

Mind you, I was really cheap, so I never bought Doom... and was just
playing through the demo over and over.

ChrisA