Making ETL from Access 97 to Access 2003

Paul Simon psimon at sonic.net
Mon Apr 15 12:01:28 EDT 2013

"rusi" <rustompmody at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:ff550c58-58b0-4bf2-bf12-08986ab2b695 at ka6g2000pbb.googlegroups.com...
On Apr 15, 5:27 pm, Steeve <steeve.h... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to take data from 5 differents (but similar) database in MS Access
> 97 and merge them into one MS Access 2003 database.

Not sure what this had to do with python.
However…
You could write out the five as csvs and then read in those csvs.
This is assuming that access 2003 cannot read in access 97. [Seems a
bit surprising though]

> Is some packages exist to do this task?

Dunno…
Have you seen http://allenbrowne.com/ser-48.html ?

If  there are indices and especially linked primary and foreign keys its
much more complicated than that.  One has to delve into Access container
structures etc.  As far as I know it has to be done from Access.

Paul Simon