Message passing syntax for objects | OOPv2

Ned Batchelder ned at nedbatchelder.com
Fri Apr 12 07:42:31 EDT 2013

On 4/11/2013 9:57 PM, Mark Janssen wrote:
> Okay peeps, I'm re-opening this thread, because despite being hijacked
> by naysayers, the merit of the underlying idea I think still has not
> been communicated or perceived adequately.
Mark, this proposal is out of place on a Python list, because it
proposes an object methodology radically different from any that is
implemented in Python now, or is even remotely likely to be implemented
in Python in the future.

Everyone else, there's no need to skewer Mark for off-topic things like
tweets on topics other than Python.  We can be civil, surely.

--Ned.