python-noob - which container is appropriate for later exporting into mySql + matplotlib ?

someone newsboost at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 15:34:38 EDT 2013

On 04/13/2013 04:56 PM, Walter Hurry wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Apr 2013 16:39:12 +0200, someone wrote:
>
>> I'm not so rich, so I prefer to go for a free database solution rather
>> than an expensive license
>   (<paraphrasing> but I do care about ACID compliance)
>
> Sounds to me that PostgreSQL is your man, then.

Oh, ok. Thanks! BTW: I just read: "Yahoo runs a multi-petabyte modified
PostgreSQL database that processes billions of events per day" - that's
truely amazing, I think...

I think maybe I'll experiment a bit with both mySql (small/medium sized
databases) and for critical/important stuff I should go with
PostgreSQL... Glad to hear this... Then I know what to look at...