python-noob - which container is appropriate for later exporting into mySql + matplotlib ?

someone newsboost at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 15:42:49 EDT 2013

On 04/11/2013 07:58 PM, Cousin Stanley wrote:
> someone wrote:
>    You can be creative with the data selections
>    and pass them off to be plotted as needed ....
>
>    If mysql is used instead of sqlite3
>    you should only have to monkey with
>    the data type declarations in xdata_create.sql
>    and the  dbc.connect  strings in the python code ....

Uh, thank you very much for providing me with this (+ also the example
in the other post)! Unfortunately, I'm struggling a bit with my code
(I'm making some python-class'es), so it'll take a few days before I
begin on the SQL-stuff...

I'll get back, if the SQL-code you suggested causes any problems - thank
you VERY much for both examples (in both posts)... I'll try it out ASAP,
when I've made my code object-oriented and well-organized :-)

Thanks!