guessthenumber print games left

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 02:27:16 EDT 2013

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 4:15 PM,  <eschneider92 at comcast.net> wrote:
> The 2 makes the game play twice instead of 3 times, right? I've tried it with the 1, but but I'm still having trouble. Again, to be exact, I want to somehow make it count down from 2 (the number of games)and print. If that's what this does, is it possible to insert it into my original main program?

Let's leave Python aside for a moment and go back to grade-school arithmetic.

How do you count up to three?
1, 2, 3

How much do you add to a number to get to the next number?

Once you figure out where you're starting, how much you're increasing
at each step, and where you're stopping, you can put those numbers
into your program.

ChrisA