Unicode issue with Python v3.3

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 14:37:29 EDT 2013

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 8:36 AM,  <nagia.retsina at gmail.com> wrote:
> Τη Παρασκευή, 12 Απριλίου 2013 4:29:51 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης rusi έγραψε:
>> On Apr 12, 6:18 pm, nagia.rets... at gmail.com wrote:
>> > Well, instead of being a smartass it would be nice if you could actually help for once.
>>
>> Interesting!
>>
>> Among the things which you dont seem to know is the meaning of the
>> word 'once'.
>
> Same applies for you too. Stop being smartasses.

Please keep in mind that this is a community of volunteers.  Nobody
here is being paid for their time to help you fix your website, and if
you manage to irritate us in the process, we're likely to just walk
away from it.

I looked over the code that you have provided us with, and based on
that I could not see any reason why the html would be in the form of a
bytes instead of a str.  Since nobody else here seems to have any
further insight into the problem either, you're just going to have to
find a a way to debug the code.  If you cannot do that on your own,
then I suggest that you find a contractor who can, hire them, and
grant them the access they need to do a real debugging session.

I would also recommend that in the future you should stop deploying
untested code to your production website.  Set up a development
environment for yourself, make the changes there, and only deploy when
you know that everything is working.