Python pdb bug, followed by bug in bugs.python.org

Arnaud Delobelle arnodel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 16:03:02 EDT 2013

On 9 April 2013 16:25,  <donaldcallen at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am I've developed an application in Python 3.3.1 (on an up-to-date 64-bit Arch Linux system) and am attempting to use pdb to debug it. I am getting incorrect stack traces. I've made up a little 10-line program that illustrates the problem and I attempted to register on the bug-tracker site, unsuccessfully, to file a bug report. I followed the link in the email and got a "broken form" error message when I attempted to log in to the bug-tracker. I then tried replying to the verification email, and got some other form of brokenness in reply.
>
> Suggestions?

Python is well known for being a bug-free language, so from your
account I think that the most likely explanation is that you may have
acquired by accident some special mutant powers that introduce bugs
into the software that you come in contact with.  Therefore, my
suggestion is that you stay clear of any computer equipment from now
on, as you may cause hazards for yourself and others.

Others may be able to elaborate further.

--
Arnaud