im.py: a python communications tool

Mark Janssen dreamingforward at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 12:36:39 EDT 2013

> Are there that many people in the country who have no clue how the
> legal system works?

Gads.  I'm trying to show you how the legal system *doesn't* work.
All your points may be valid under court history, but that history is
tainted.  It doesn't mean the system is working, only that cases have
been decided.  And the court should not be ruling on issues of such
accidents because guilt cannot established ("accidents" where there
was no intention of harm, nor tacit agreement made between any
parties)  like a person giving a rose to their neighbor in an act of
good will.  Such events should use mediators, not judges because their
is no *law* to be decided.  The judges, or course, can act as
mediators, but the court system seems bogged down enough already.

I mean really, a good-will act?  The Good Samaritan rules already
establish that you can't sue people for good faith acts.  Do you
really want a world where *good intentions* are penalized?  Come on --
that's why the system is broken and shame on every citizen that
continues this error in system of the People.  It doesn't matter if
people get harmed, as long as good faith is in place before and after
the event.  The "system" shouldn't get dragged in because you want to
act like a child and get your daddy to help you.

Mark