im.py: a python communications tool

Mark Janssen dreamingforward at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 03:39:21 EDT 2013

> Where do YOU come up with the idea that you can't be sued if money
> didn't change hands? In what jurisdiction is that true? Unless it's
> true in every jurisdiction that the internet touches, I wouldn't trust
> it to protect me.

I know, the legal system has us all under their thumbs.  If I hand you
a rose, will you sue me because it doesn't smell like one?  If no
money changed hands?  I don't have to cite anything!  This is argument
of the absurd and should be inadmissible.

Honestly, it's all because of this Novus Ordo Seclorum bullshit.

Mark