im.py: a python communications tool

Mark Janssen dreamingforward at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 04:15:04 EDT 2013

> I'm not a lawyer, and I suspect you're not either.

By the way, here's where part of the problem stems, right here.  This
notion of that you have to be a lawyer -- as if their some other race
or something.  Lawyers are people, that have been trained into a
historical system of conventions.  That doesn't necessarily make them
good counselors, and conversely non-lawyers can be better defenders
than "lawyers".  As long as this (US) is a constitutional republic, it
is of, by and for, the people.  There is legally no grounds to deprive
a citizen of a fair trial even if they don't have lawyer.  The
Establishment has been intimidating people for too long.

I'm just calling it out, so my crowd (can I call it that?) doesn't
give away it's power.

Mark.