Python log parser

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Fri Apr 5 09:39:12 EDT 2013

On 2013-04-05, Dave Angel <davea at davea.name> wrote:
> On 04/05/2013 07:20 AM, Nac Temha wrote:

>> I could not do using syslog module.

> What could you not do using syslog?

Parse syslog files, presumably -- that's what he asked about.

> What did you try, and what exception did it throw?

I'm rather at a loss as to how the syslog module can be used to parse
syslog files.  Perhaps somebody can be a little more detailed?

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I am a jelly donut.
                                  at               I am a jelly donut.