IDE for GUI Designer

Fabio Zadrozny fabiofz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 15:04:44 EDT 2013

Well, I usually use the Qt Designer and it does work well for me.

It generates a .ui file with it which has to be passed to pyuic to generate
the actual Python code -- and you have to generate a subclass to implement
the slots -- for that, I add an external builder to Eclipse, so, in the end
it's mostly a matter of saving the ui in designer and going on to implement
the actual code for the actions in PyDev/Eclipse (sure, you don't click on
a link to add Python code, but for me that separation is good).

Cheers,

Fabio