Error running any script in IDLE

mattgraves7 at gmail.com mattgraves7 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 11:16:20 EDT 2013

Im fairly new to Python. I was trying to run a script using IDLE and it came back with an error and immediately shut down. After this, every script I tried to test within IDLE would do the same. I wrote the following script:

while True
    x = input("test")

It seems simple enough to not be screwed up in any way, but when I hit F5 to test, it gets red text and shuts down IDLE. It scrolls too fast to see before shutting down, but I right clicked the text quickly to pause it. This is what it comes back with:
http://s21.postimg.org/4so8merdz/asdfg.png

Can anyone tell me what's going on, and why this error comes up regardless of what script I try to run in IDLE?

If I run it in cmd, it seems to work fine.