Tkinter

Jason Swails jason.swails at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 11:29:01 EDT 2013

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 5:12 PM, Renato Barbosa Pim Pereira <
renato.barbosa.pim.pereira at gmail.com> wrote:

> I need to create a button and a text box follows the text box to enter a
> number, and this number is expected to create the same screen text boxes, and
> these text boxes need to be referenced, ie if I enter 30 in the first
> text box and click the button to be created 30 text boxes so that I can
> then "call" each of the boxes, eg box1, box2, box3, etc. .. .
>
> This all-in Tkinter.
>
> I thank you all for understanding and help.

First, you have not asked a question.  You have just said you need
something.

Second, we are not here to do your homework.  If you want help with your
programming, you have to at least demonstrate an initial effort.

What have you programmed so far?  What does it do?  What errors are you
getting when you run your code?  Annotating your code with what you expect
each segment to do is even better -- it lets us quickly correct
misconceptions.

The more information you can provide, the more targeted help we can give.
 Simply saying "I need a program to do X" is unlikely to get a response any
more helpful than mine.

Good luck,
Jason