Creating a dictionary from a .txt file

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Mon Apr 1 19:53:40 EDT 2013

On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 11:41:03 +0000, Neil Cerutti wrote:

> I tried searching for Frost*, an interesting artist I recently learned
> about.

"Interesting artist" -- is that another term for "wanker"?

*wink*

> His name, in combination with a similarly named rap artist,
> breaks most search tools.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone in the 21st century who names themselves
or their work (a movie, book, programming language, etc.) something which
breaks search tools is just *begging* for obscurity, and we ought to
respect their wishes.

--
Steven