Stop feeding the trolls (Was: which a is used?)

Dwight Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 23:47:56 EDT 2012

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 8:40 PM, alex23 <wuwei23 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 26, 5:06 pm, Dwight Hutto <dwightdhu... at gmail.com> wrote:
>> You can "Plonk" my dick bitches.
>
> You do understand that when you have so many people react badly to how
> you phrase things, that the problem most likely lies with you and not
> them?

Depends on the demographic.

That the only person who actually reacts favourably to this
> garbage coming from you is *you*?

Yeah...I'm egotistical.

> There is no place for racist or sexist speech here. \

There never was any from me

Reply personally
> to whomever you want with whatever invective you choose, that's your
> right (just as it is their right to flag your emails as spam, as I
> have).

Yeah, hit the mute button if you don't like me. That's a brilliant
fucking idea...buddy.

 But this is a place for public discussion and, again, we do not
> need you driving away people who might actually contribute positively
> simply because you're unable or unwilling to always do so.

Uhm, I do post appropriately, unless you're trolling the board, with a
few other avatars, and buddies in order to stomp a flame war someone
else started...IMHO.

--
Best Regards,
David Hutto