Article on the future of Python

wxjmfauth at gmail.com wxjmfauth at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 10:50:52 EDT 2012

I should add that I have not the knowledge to dive
in the Python code. But I "see" what has been done.
As I have a very good understanding of all this
coding of characters stuff, I can just pick up
- in fact select characters or combination
of characters - which I supspect to be problematic
and I see the results.

Not only this, I can select characters, I know
a user is supposed to use or will use eg. a specific
scrit/language, a typographical work, ...
(Do not ask how and why, I know this).

I'm not interesting in the other languages or in
unicode therory (also I not bad on this level).

I just see the results and the facts. For an end
user, this is the only thing that counts.

jmf