Article on the future of Python

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Wed Sep 26 09:31:46 EDT 2012

On 9/26/2012 2:11 AM, Dwight Hutto wrote:
>>> Well, we can all use american as a standard, or maybe you'd prefer to
>>> borrow my Latin for Idiots handbook. But then again google has a
>>> Universal Communicator going, so, does it matter?
>> Never in the field of human discussion has there been so much reason
>> for so many to plonk so few.
>>
> "Plonk" it if you want. Your homosexual ideologies have no effect on
> me. Butt, back to the discussion, there are quite a few ways to
> encode, as well as translate code.

You remind me of a little kid. When anything doesn't go your way, we
revert to homosexual comments (who said anything about homosexual
anyway), and you keep bringing up this whole nut hair deal. I think it's
you leaning that way buddy, especially since "most of us on here are guys."

> Plonk it in your mouth, and let the nut hairs tickle your throat.

> Take your trash somewhere else. You've provided nothing in terms of good feedback or responses, and I doubt you will provide more than insults.
PS: Anyone know if rantingrik had relatives? ;)