For Counter Variable

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 03:55:28 EDT 2012

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 11:32 AM, Dwight Hutto <dwightdhutto at gmail.com> wrote:
>> By now I think we're in the DNFTT zone.
>> --
> Taking a bite yourself there buddy. Hop under the bridge, and
> comment...it make you a troll, and you're trying to feed yourself with
> pile on comment from the rest of the under bridge dwellers.

Dwight/David, may I courteously recommend and request that you refrain
from posting until you've calmed down a little? You're really not
doing your reputation much good. Unfortunately you're also impacting
the reputation of the list/newsgroup. People will come here looking
for help, and will see that people are biting and scratching at one
another[1], and will turn away. And that, in turn, reflects badly on
the language.

It's fine to disagree with someone - that's one of the best ways to
explore a problem space and turn up more information. What's not fine
is the bad language and vitriol.

To Paul Rubin (whose name and citation were omitted from Dwight's
quoted text): My apologies, I fear I am feeding a troll here. But
something needed to be said.

[1] Galations 5:15, eg http://bible.cc/galatians/5-15.htm - come to
think of it, the whole chapter applies fairly well here.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians+5

ChrisA