which a is used?

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 25 03:44:18 EDT 2012

On 25/09/2012 06:07, Thomas Rachel wrote:
> Am 25.09.2012 04:37 schrieb Dwight Hutto:
>>> I honestly could not care less what you think about me, but don't use
>>> that term. This isn't a boys' club and we don't need your hurt ego
>>> driving people away from here.
>>
>> OOOOOOOOOHHHHH. stirrin up shit and can't stand the smell.
>
> Where did he so?
>

> Thomas

He's referring to threads on the tutor mailing list where I have
repeatedly asking him to provide context when he replies.  Unfortunately
he doesn't seem to understand the term context so resorts to attacking
me.  In a part of one thread he referred to my family as pigs.  I've
have lived with that, using the sticks and stones reply, but then
someone had the audacity to protect his stance.  I am sure that people
have seen enough of his behaviour in the last few hours to see the real
Dwight Hutto so I'll leave it at that.

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.