For Counter Variable

Dwight Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 19:49:32 EDT 2012

>> Well if you're learning then the builtin might be more like how we
>> answer students questions here, than those doing work.
>
> STOP SAYING THIS NONSENSE.
>
> Using a pre-defined function is _not_ the "student" approach.
What are talking about, I suggested they roll there own in several

Rolling
> your own version of an existing function from scratch is _not_ the
> "professional" approach.
Yes it is, if you don't know the builtin, and everyone has memory flaws.
> If you're unable to realise this, then please stop dispensing advice
> here like you know something.

Dude, you know jack shit, so go shovel this bullshit somewhere else,
where people aren't intelligent enough to read the rest of my posts

--
Best Regards,
David Hutto