cant install livewires

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 22:47:24 EDT 2012

On Sep 23, 10:05 pm, james.kenn... at abingdon.org.uk wrote:
> i cant install livewires and their help about making a directory is useless to me as i dont know how
> btw im using windows 7
> REALLY DESPERATE :)

You're skimming and not reading the README correctly.

You are *only* instructed to make a directory if you're using a
version of Python before 1.6. I strongly suspect this not the case, so
you can instead follow the "Python 1.6 and above" instructions.

You will need to know the following:
1. How to unzip a zip file.
2. How to double-click on the "setup.py" file.

The instructions even explicitly mention that they've been simplified
to remove the need for Windows users to have to do something as
esoteric as open a command prompt.

Read the instructions. Carefully.