Fastest web framework

Andriy Kornatskyy andriy.kornatskyy at live.com
Sun Sep 23 14:41:10 EDT 2012

The problem is that easy if you have a complete control over what you are caching.

Complete control over cache may look a challenging task however with use of cache dependency you can lower it significantly. Take a look here:
http://packages.python.org/wheezy.caching/userguide.html#cachedependency

If you have a willing to go even further consider take a look at content caching:
http://packages.python.org/wheezy.http/userguide.html#content-cache

Serving static page out of your data is not that impossible... there are still exceptions, of cause.

Thanks.

Andriy