Fastest web framework

Andriy Kornatskyy andriy.kornatskyy at live.com
Sun Sep 23 14:15:44 EDT 2012

Good to know you are in a good humor today. You will be surprised... far not all share your point of view. ;-)

Few links for you to stop laughing that loud:
http://packages.python.org/wheezy.http/userguide.html#content-cache
http://packages.python.org/wheezy.caching/userguide.html#cachedependency

Andriy