Anyone able to help on installing packages?

John Mordecai Dildy jdildy85 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 13:48:52 EDT 2012

Hello everyone out there.  Ive been trying to install packages like distribute, nose, and virturalenv and believe me it is a hard process to do. I tried everything I could think of to install.

I have done the following:

pip install "package name"

easy_install "package name"

Would anyone help me at least to give directions for at least one of the package installation?

Would it work along with any other package installation (for example if you helped it show nose will it work with distribute, etc)?

Thank You all for your help