Fastest web framework

Andriy Kornatskyy andriy.kornatskyy at live.com
Sun Sep 23 13:42:47 EDT 2012

If we take a look at web application we can split it into at least two parts, one that renders things out and the other one that does data extraction, e.g. from database (this is what you are pointing at).

If you made a first call to database you get your list and can easily cache it. The next call IS without impact that database call may cause... but you still keep serving pages out...

Thanks.

Andriy