One of my joomla webpages has been hacked. Please help.

Νίκος Γκρεεκ nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 02:54:55 EDT 2012

Τη Κυριακή, 23 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012 8:38:38 π.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Chris Angelico έγραψε:
> On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 3:18 PM, Dwight Hutto <dwightdhutto at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 12:56 AM, Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Steven's point is not that we, human beings (or parahuman beings, as
>
> >> the case may be), do not know how to run code in Joomla; I've worked
>
> >> with it, and know something about it, and my day job involves some PHP
>
> >> programming, so there's a reasonable chance that I could help him.
>

> > Then a referral, is what he needs, and what you need is to tell others
>
> > you're a cross languaged programmer.
>

> Okay. I hereby inform you all that I am polyglot. I know many
>
> languages. But really, who here _isn't_? Is there anyone on this list
>
> who has absolutely no skills outside of Python? I rather doubt it.
>

> >> (If I cared to. I don't have very much sympathy for security holes in old
>
> >> versions of big frameworks.)
>

> > SYmpathy, how about empathy, to show your designs can have bugs, which
>
> > is why they have version.
>

> > Then refer him to the joomla security hole mailing list
>

> How about: Google is your friend? I'm sure that a Joomla security hole
>
> mailing list can easily be found at the opposite end of a web search.
>

> > We're the borg. We have google to help, or another mailing list with data.
>

> He has Google to help, and he can access other mailing lists. Anyone
>
> who wants to admin a web site ought to be able to find appropriate
>
> places to ask questions. There's a reasonable level of courtesy and
>
> assistance offered, but eventually, it's time to just say "This is off
>
> topic" and not try to assist.
>

> ChrisA

I shouldn't have asked about Joomla here, or even about Python embedding within Joomla cms. I was under the impression that the latter was relevant to ask here but it seems it isnt.

My bad, let's just close this thread so i don't waste anyone's time.