Right tool for the job (was: Exact integer-valued floats)

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun Sep 23 02:03:26 EDT 2012

Tim Roberts <timr at probo.com> writes:

> Apologize in advance for top-posting.  My Xoom makes bottom-posting
> awkward.

Surely the better solution, then, is to use a tool which does allow you
to compose a message properly – and abstain from posting until you get
to such a tool.

--
 \             “Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have |
  `\                                            others.” —Groucho Marx |