One of my joomla webpages has been hacked. Please help.

Νίκος Γκρεεκ nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 01:19:52 EDT 2012

Τη Κυριακή, 23 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012 7:48:40 π.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης David Hutto έγραψε:

> No, joomla is a CMS framework of several languages. You're right, this
>
> is a Joomla question, but even python could be added into joomla as an

Thank you for pointing this out, looks very interesting, i already asked in forum.joomla.gr and i will post back if this is doable or not which as you claim it must be.

It would be nice if out python scripts can be used along with Joomla CMS, Drupal or even Wordpress.