request for another code review

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Sat Sep 22 16:13:49 EDT 2012

Hello all:
I've gotten a bit farther into my python mud, and wanted to request
another code review for style and the like. Mainly I'm concerned about
player.py, world.py and components and other ways to handle what I'm
trying to do.
I didn't run pychecker just yet, so there are probably a ton of syntax
errors; my problem was that world was importing room, and room imported
world for functionality and that made things a mess.
Ideas and suggestions for code cleanup and cleaner ways to do things
would be appreciated.
git clone https://code.google.com/p/pymud/
Thanks,

--